Wardell Station welcomes you

Wardell Station welcomes you
Wardell Station late 1950s

Sunday 3 May 2020

Spin-off the 70s

The Blog gets Spun-off
I have been writing this blog since February 2014 and although I have completed over half the layout there is still over a third of the 1950s section of the layout that is to be built with sections complete at different stages. 

On the other hand, I have almost completed all of the 1970s section of the layout, named West Wardell, As a result, I have decided to remove the posts relating to the 1970s and copy them to a separate blog. 

Any future updates relating to the 1970s will be updated in the blog below. 


Post relating to the Inner West and the 1950s section will continue to be posted in the original blog


Thanks for reading and following the blog. Hope you will also visit the new blog too. 

1 comment :

  1. Hello, your models are Looking great. I also built a Sydney R class. Do You know where I can get from some of these authentic advertisement signs seen in Your pic above ? Thanks. Greets from Germany.

    ReplyDelete