Wardell Station welcomes you

Wardell Station welcomes you
Wardell Station late 1950s

Wednesday 23 December 2020

Christmas 2020


 It has been an extraordinary year 2020, I never thought I would live through a pandemic in which all our plans and busyness of life went out the window. The song by The Byrds "Turn! Turn! Turn! is probably apt for the year of 2020 in which we realise we don't have full control of our future and that there is a time and place for everything. 

Despite the lockdowns and restrictions in social and kids activities, I was able to reflect on life and appreciate life and its blessings. Home, family, work and of course my hobby model railway. I also was able to have time to complete some long overdue projects.

Merry Christmas to all and enjoy this time of year.  Best wishes for 2021 and hope it is a better year that 2020. 


No comments :

Post a Comment